Thursday, March 23, 2006

quOtes

everybody seems to love writing quotes... ahhaha
here are some:

Why is it that, as a culture, we are more comfortable seeing two men holding guns than holding hands? ~ Ernest Gaines

Homosexuality is god's way of insuring that the truly gifted aren't burdened with children. ~ Sam Austin

If homosexuality is a disease, let's all call in queer to work. "Hello. Can't work today, still queer." ~ Robin Tyler

Drag is when a man wears everything a lesbian won't. ~ Author Unknown

From various bumper stickers:
My sexual orientation? Horizontol, usually.
I can't even think straight.
Let's get one thing straight, I'm not.
Straight But Not Narrow.
Closets are for clothes.
I'm not a lesbian but my girlfriend is.
I'm not gay but my boyfriend is.
Equal rights are not special rights.
Homophobia is a social disease.

I am reminded of a colleague who reiterated "all my homosexual patients are quite sick" - to which I finally replied "so are all my heterosexual patients." ~ Ernest van den Haag, psychotherapist

It always seemed to me a bit pointless to disapprove of homosexuality. It's like disapproving of rain. ~ Francis Maude


Bisexuality immediately doubles your chances for a date on Saturday night ~ Woody Allen

I can't help looking gay. I put on a dress & people say, "Who's the dyke in the dress?" ~ Karen Ripley

The next time someone asks you, "Hey, howdja get to be homosexual anyway?" tell them, "Homosexuals are chosen first on talent, then interview... then the swimsuit & evening gown competition pretty much gets rid of the rest of them." ~ Karen Williams

There came a time when the risk to remain tight in the bud was more painful than risk it took to blossom. ~ Anais Nin

If God had wanted me otherwise, He would have created me otherwise. ~ Johann von Goethe

My theory is that the hardest work anyone does in life is to appear normal. ~ From the movie Ed TV

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home